Thursday, August 14, 2014

School is starting soon!  I know many of you have been with Mrs. Holloway all summer, but I'm anxious to get back in the saddle and begin another fun-filled, educationally challenging curriculum.  I've been taking technology classes all summer and I'm anxious to share some of what I've learned!  Let's do it together!

We'll have lots of cooking, art, leisure, daily living skills and going to work - but...don't forget every Friday when we are in session is FUN FRIDAY!  We can still have fun and learn.  Thematic units will start a couple of weeks into term and we have lots of new topics we're going to tackle this year.

Also keep in mind that we have new students joining us this fall - PERMANENTLY.  You all got to know each other over the summer, but we need to be patient while we adjust to new individuals in the classroom.  Be kind to one another!

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment